<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20060227

Two Gallants | The Throes
On the eve of their new record that will probably put them on every hipster's charts for this year, I'd like to take a moment and celebrate the old. The Throes is a masterpiece, immediately became a new love and was easily one of the ten best records of 2004. "Drive My Car" will always hold a place in my heart of a certain time, cause you don't need this kid. "Train That Stole My Man" is so *authentic* - how can these twentysomething kids possibly have ridden the rails in the old west? I love my country, but I fear your mother... If liquor's a lover, you know I'm a whore. So many good lyrics, if you don't love this album, you might not be listening. - TK
One track recommendation: "Nothing To You"


Comments: Post a Comment

This Rhapsody Blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?