<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20060423

The Real Tuesday Weld | The Return Of The Clerkenwell Kid
(Today, we are featuring my mom's first blog! - TK)
The Real Tuesday Weld (aka Stephen Coates) is a Brit who named himself after the 1950’s actress. He’s combined music from 1930's with ambient electronic sounds. This blend is dark, romantic, whimsical and lyrical. This is a catchy album, many of the tracks keep creeping into my consciousness throughout the day. I have several favorite tracks, but "I Love the Rain" will give you an idea of his style. Let me know what you think! - Francine
(me mum's email is Fran at kartzman dot com if you want to tell her how much you liked the record and how impressed you are that she's an indie rocker at 60 ;-)


Comments: Post a Comment

This Rhapsody Blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?